Friday, December 10, 2010

A Mug of Cake



Its the third week of hols. So far been slacking and cooking. After we have shifted to our new place, I have never cook so much before. Usually I would have to throw away my soy sauce cos the top turns mouldy but now it's because I have finished using it!!!
Back to the mug of cake, thanks to the internet, I have been reading others' blog and collecting recipes. This mug of cake is the easiest to do and the fastest. It took my gals and I a total of abt 10 minutes. And that is including cooking time! To those who are interested, u can check out this blog. The multi coloured hearts are edible which I bought them from a shop at Seah Street.

1 comment:

kkf said...

holidays is really great isn't it? we can spend time cooking and doing household chores. haha. my house has never been so clean!!!