Monday, September 27, 2010

I want to be ...




All these were done by XC at her NAFA art lessons

I'm sure we have been asked this many many times in our life. We didnt really ask the 2 gals what they want to be cos I think they are still young. Of course if u ask me, i would want my gals to be either one below,

1) doctor
2) lawyer
3) professor (teaching in a JC or Uni)
Or
4) a stable job with good prospect, high pay, flexible working hours, reputable and highly respected.

hahaha... I think no 4 is definitely a job out of the world.

One day, XC suddenly told my husband that she wants to be a teacher! An art teacher to be exact. Hopefully it will come true for her.

1 comment:

kkf said...

haha,same for me! i wish my son and daughter can be doctor or lawyer or somebody great! hee
but dash told me he wants to be a police, else a teacher.